[kaffe] Building error, Missing Classpath uClibc

Gustavo Guillermo Pérez gustavo at compunauta.com
Mon Mar 24 17:14:41 PDT 2008

Hello list, I've compiled kaffe a year ago and upgrading my system I found
with that error configuring cvs version. I'm using uClibc system, I have all
libraries like gmp gtk glib alsa jikes and so on, so I want to upgrade my
kaffe vm:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/kafe --enable-gmp --enable-gcj
checking for library containing sem_init... none required
checking semaphore.h usability... yes
checking semaphore.h presence... yes
checking for semaphore.h... yes
checking for working semaphores... ok
checking where Java core library is installed... /usr/local/classpath
checking where Java core library classes are
installed... /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip
checking where Java core library classes are installed on the
target... /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip
checking where Java core library native libraries are
installed... /usr/local/classpath/lib
checking where Java core library headers are
installed... /usr/local/classpath/include
checking if class library exists and is readable
at /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip... no
configure: error: Couldn't find readable class library at /usr/local/classpa

I use to build kaffe and it always has the own classpath included, wich option
I need to activate for using the bundled classpath or it does not come
anymore?

Regards.

--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez