[kaffe] How to solve this problem

石川 shichuanwuhan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 20:46:10 PDT 2009

Hi,
      I am a newbie in Kaffe and am trying the 'indexing and searching' demo
of lucene 1.4.3 using kaffe 1.0.6. After inputing the query, an error occurs
as follows:

       Query: stringSearching for: string
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org/apache/lucene/search/Searcher.search(Lorg/apache/lucene/search/Query;Lorg/apache/lucene/search/Filter;I)Lorg/apache/
        at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:64)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:43)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:33)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:27)
        at org.apache.lucene.demo.SearchFiles.main(SearchFiles.java:49)

        However, when I use kaffe 1.1.0, it works well. I google for the
error information and it is said there is something wrong with my jar
package. Could anybody give some suggestion? Thanks.

--
Best regards,

Shi Chuan