[kaffe] Free Java Meeting at Fosdem - Brussels, Belgium on 7 and 8 February 2009
mark at klomp.org
Mon Jan 5 07:01:35 PST 2009
Our Fosdem meeting is approaching quickly.
http://fosdem.org/2009/ - February 7 and 8 in Brussels, Belgium.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING TALKS IS END OF THIS WEEK (see below).
This is what will be at our disposal:
- the room "AW1.120" with a capacity of 74 seats (in the building "AW"),
- on Saturday 2009-02-07 from 12:00 to 18:00
- on Sunday 2009-02-08 from 09:00 to 17:00
- a video projector with VGA cable
- Internet connectivity (wifi A and B only, no wired)
This is what we need from you:
- Talk proposals and abstracts for activities.
Please submit these BEFORE Saturday January 10!
Either by emailing the Fosdem meeting committee at:
fosdem2009 at developer.classpath.org
Or adding your proposal to the wiki:
Hoping to see you all there, you friendly ad hoc Fosdem meeting committee,
Andrew John Hughes,
and Mark Wielaard
More information about the kaffe