[kaffe] kaffe Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1

mohammad reza azadmanesh m.r.azadmanesh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:58:28 PDT 2009

Dear Rafael,

Thanks for your beautiful words and I agree with you, but If your were in my
shoes and in a deadline which is vital for you, I think you would forget
your words and dump them and instead, would look for a real time solution on
this issue.

now I would like to ask any body in this group to guide me instead of
advising me.

Regards.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:44 AM, rafael2pop <rafael2pop at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Many times patience pave the way to sucess and interrogating directly the
> core concept , usually carries new meaningful ideas.
>
> Told that as all things happen in the brain rather than in an actual world.
> i.e., Philosophy existed before programming.
>
> Best,
>
> Rafael
>

> --- El sáb 3-oct-09, kaffe-request at kaffe.org <kaffe-request at kaffe.org>
> escribió:
>
> > De: kaffe-request at kaffe.org <kaffe-request at kaffe.org>
> > Asunto: kaffe Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1
> > Para: kaffe at kaffe.org
> > Fecha: sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009, 4:00 pm
> > Send kaffe mailing list submissions
> >     kaffe at kaffe.org
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >     http://kaffe.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/kaffe
> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
> >     kaffe-request at kaffe.org
> >
> > You can reach the person managing the list at
> >     kaffe-owner at kaffe.org
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
> > specific
> > than "Re: Contents of kaffe digest..."
> >

> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >    1. help plz (mohammad reza azadmanesh)

> > Message: 1
> > Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:06:25 +0330
> > From: mohammad reza azadmanesh <m.r.azadmanesh at gmail.com>
> > Subject: [kaffe] help plz
> > To: kaffe at kaffe.org
> >
> > Hi,
> > I should thank for guidances to me so far, but I want to
> > ask you to
> > introduce me stable version of kaffe, gnu classpath and
> > every dependeny on
> > making kaffe that are compatible with each other and can be
> > made without
> > error. I am realy disturbed on making kaffe, because
> > whatever I do, I got a
> > new bug.
> > if some one has already run make on kaffe and it has been
> > successfull, I ask
> > him to guide me on this. I realy need to do this as soon as
> > possible.
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards
> >

> > End of kaffe Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1
> >

>      Yahoo! Cocina
>
> Encontra las mejores recetas con Yahoo! Cocina.
>

> http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

Best Regards

Mohammad R. Azadmanesh

Msc candidate Of Iran university of science and technology