[kaffe] Free Java @ FOSDEM 2011 DevRoom Proposal

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Wed Oct 27 03:01:54 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 14:08 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi Libre Java Hackers,
>
> We are trying to organize a meeting for all free java hackers at Fosdem
> in Brussels, Belgium on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 February 2011)
> http://fosdem.org/2011/
>
> We have applied for a developer room, but we don't know yet if there
> will be enough free space this year (Fosdem is getting very popular).

The FOSDEM organization has granted us a developer room! We will do an
official call for participation soon. But feel free to propose ideas
already to fosdem at developer.classpath.org. And see if you can make it
the first weekend in February to Brussels. The event itself will be free
(as in beer). See http://fosdem.org/

Sincerely,

Andrew Haley,
Andrew John Hughes,