Kaffe OpenVM 1.0 Beta 2 released

Tim Wilkinson kaffe-announce@rufus.w3.org
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 12:23:16 -0700

All,

We have release Kaffe OpenVM 1.0 Beta 2.  It can be downloaded from our
website, via ftp or from your favourite mirror site.  Also note we have
added a few new Linux platforms with this release, as well as fixing
many problems with other systems.  The most interesting new supported
platforms are Linux/StrongARM (Corel's Netwinder) and Linux/MIPS (Cobalt
Qube).  We have also increase the number of pre-built binaries available
and hope to add more over time - if you build one we don't have please
let us know.

Visit our site for more information at http://www.transvirtual.com

Regards
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893