[kaffe-announce] Re: Our porting of qte-awt

Jim Pick kaffe@kaffe.org
06 Jul 2002 12:05:19 -0700

Excellent!

I'm certain a lot of people would like to use this (myself included).

I'll definitely make sure we merge this into the kaffe CVS tree
(probably sometime after I get the new configuration stuff in).

Until then, I've placed it on the ftp site at:

  ftp://ftp.kaffe.org/pub/packages/kaffe-awt-qt/
  http://www.kaffe.org/ftp/pub/packages/kaffe-awt-qt/

I'm also sending this reply to the kaffe-announce and kaffe mailing
lists.  Thanks!

Cheers,

 - Jim