Problem under linux

MEHTA DEVANG dev at giasbma.vsnl.net.in
Thu Apr 17 00:48:12 PDT 1997

hi

I just downloaded kaffe-0.8.3 with all the archives needed, but it gives
me a compilation error. I traced it to the file "external.c" in
"kaffe/kaffevm". I also saw "slib.h" in the same directory and found out
that that the macro LIBRARYHANDLE is being defined incorrectly. That's the
reason that I get the error "undefined storage type" in line 67 of
"external.c". I looked for the header file "dl.h" on my hard-disk but
couldn't find it anywhere. The only unusual storage type I saw was "shl_t"
in the "slib.h" file.

I run Slackware Linux 3.1 (kernel-2.0.0). Can anyone give me a solution?
I hope that you're reading this Tim (Wilkinson)!

dev

Email : dev at giasbma.vsnl.net.in
        dev at m-net.arbornet.org

Man who drop watch in toilet have shitty time.

                                     --- Confucious