Wrong Message communicated

Joaquin jm041536 at dasb.fhda.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:36:31 PDT 1997

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Pohl Longsine wrote:

> Joaquin:
> >// Java = Windows--;
>
> If you think so, then why are you subscribed to this list?  Surely
> not to bait us, right?  (No, that would never be the case...)

Oops, that's not what I meant.
  Java_FAST = Windows-- + Java; // Downgard Windows to DOS to get more
power
  Java_SLOW = Windows + Java

Or something rather.  I'm just being silly, but this may work into one of
those funny jokes.  Personally I really love Java that I'm dedicating my
life (when I have time:) to it.  Before I wasn't concerned, but after the
JavaOne conference, I'm a true beleiver that Java will reshape the
industry.

 - joaquin