Some notes on kaffe 0.8.1

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at td.org.uit.no
Tue Feb 25 01:59:21 PST 1997

Hi Geir,

> I have seen this happen occasionally. I think it is the JIT that
> causes this (I'm running NetBSD/i386).

It couldn't be, as NetBSD/m68k don't have support for JIT yet.  On my
macine it happends every time.  I tried to run gdb on the core-file,
and think that the program counter somehow is set to zero.  (I am not
that familiar with gdb, so I am not sure).

I linked the linux-version with -lX11, and now it runs (well, sort of
- no applet has been able to do something yet. :-)  Thanks for the tip.
##> Petter Reinholdtsen <##  |  pere at td.org.uit.no