kaffe 0.8.1 installation problems (Mac)

Dr Paul Gorman Paul.Gorman at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Tue Feb 25 14:24:25 PST 1997

HI,

I have Code Builder 1.0 by Tenon which ships with kaffe 0.5p3.

I have been trying to get kaffe-0.8.1 installed on the system but I have
run into problems when trying to build  mkkaffevm. Because there are no
shared libraries with this build kaffe-0.8.1/kaffe/kaffevm/external.c tries
to include ../../packages/external_native.h which does not exist.

I have downloaded the biss-net, javasoft, and epfl packages, these
subdirectories are in the packages directory but none contains the missing
file.

Anyone have any ideas?

Paul.

-- Dr. Paul Gorman                  e-mail   : PGorman at cs.otago.ac.nz
-- Department of Computer Science   Phone    : +64 - 3 479 8366
-- University of Otago              Fax      : +64 - 3 479 8529
-- PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand
--                WWW: http://atlas.otago.ac.nz:800/staff/PaulGorman.html
--
-- "What speed is godspeed?"    Eddy Izzard