Library versions?

drudder at novitacom.com drudder at novitacom.com
Tue Jul 1 11:42:54 PDT 1997

Hello,
	I am trying to run kaffe on a Slackware Linux system.  When I
try to run anything with AWT, it gives me a

kaffe: can't resolve symbol 'atoi'

I figure this is because I have the wrong library versions.  I tried
downloading the latest libc and setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the
directory (I didn't want to install over my libraries until I knew it
worked), but that didn't help.  I tried building kaffe static, but that
also didn't help.

Can anyone who has kaffe working under Linux send me the output of ldd
or a ldconfig -v?

		Thanks in advance,

--
			-Dave
		drig at novitacom.com

Bruce Sterling was right. I don't actually remember what it was he said,
but he was right. Definitely.
	- John Verre Shallo

My opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those
of my employer