FileDialog in Kaffe 0.84

Clyde Smith-Stubbs clyde at htsoft.com
Mon Jul 7 23:37:54 PDT 1997

G'day all, I've just installed Kaffe 0.84 on SunOS 4.1.3 Sparc,
and all seems to be pretty kosher apart from one thing (so far):

If I try to use a FileDialog all I get is a Window - i.e. I
have something like this:

	filedial = new FileDialog(this, "Open file in editor");
	filedial.resize(100,100);		// DEBUG
	System.out.println("In openFile " + filedial.toString()); // DEBUG
	filedial.show();
	filename = filedial.getFile();

which works fine on HP-UX JDK1.0.2, and other environments, but on Kaffe
all I get is a Window (without the resize it is 0,0 and therefore invisible)
and the show() call returns immediately, and getFile() returns null.

Any suggestions?. Oh, I'm using the biss AWT.

TIA, Clyde

Clyde Smith-Stubbs  |HI-TECH Software,      |Email: clyde at htsoft.com
Ph:  +61 7 3354 2411|P.O. Box 103, Alderley,|WWW:  http://www.htsoft.com/
Fax: +61 7 3354 2422|QLD, 4051, AUSTRALIA.  |PGP: finger clyde at htsoft.com