Fibb'

Alexandre Petit-Bianco apbianco at cygnus.com
Tue Jul 15 18:03:30 PDT 1997

> I believe on Saturdays Fibar McGee's has a free munchie-food stand
> (potatoe skins, cheese balls, fried food stuffs mostly), which would
> be a definite plus in my eyes.

I'm going to the Fibb' on a week basis since more than a year and I've
never seen that. Moreover, the Fibb' on Saturday features a live band
which starts playing around 10pm. It's an extremely crowded, noisy
place and you may find people smoking cigars on the patio which is the
only place where a descent conversation may take place. Six months ago
random fights used to take place almost every weeks, I've seen flying
chairs there. Now the cops are patrolling the place every busy night.

Murphy's law is the same kind of stuff, smaller and doesn't have a
patio. I've never seen a fight there.