Kore & Kaffe

tullmann at facility.cs.utah.edu tullmann at facility.cs.utah.edu
Sat Jun 7 12:51:17 PDT 1997

If anyone is interested in hacking on Kore and Kaffe (together) I've
gotten "Hello World" to run on Kaffe using the Kore native libraries.
It'll take me a while to get patches that are useful to Tim, and for
those to get integrated, and for that to get released, so if anyone is
really itching to play with this stuff (and maybe implement a lot of
the native methods? ;-) I've made quite a few changes, so it might not
be as stable as 0.9.0 proper is, but it shouldn't be too far off.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

-Pat