pointers

Chris Marston deusx at lands.ab.ca
Thu Mar 13 10:21:38 PST 1997

Actually, I've heard that Java is incredibly easy to decompile. The method
and object variable names are also preserved. The same tricks used to
render Java *.class files unreadable to the common decompiler also work on
source code.

Cheers, Chris
aka 'The guy who runs that weird yet strangely cool web page development house,  DOA Web'
DOA Web == http://www.albertashop.com/Barrhead/DOA/index.html
Geek Code ->  http://www.albertashop.com/Barrhead/DOA/geek.html

If it twitches, it's not DOA.(tm)