Kaffe on SCO

Stewart Allen stewart at neuron.com
Thu May 8 18:25:09 PDT 1997

On Thu, 8 May 1997 darknerd at best.com wrote:

> This is where I commented.  That is fine for them.  But when that is
> clouded with "can't" because of "market", then that is an excuse.
>
> Just come out and say "choose not to" because "do not want to" or "not
> interested in", which is more to the truth.
>
>  - joaquin

 This really is off-topic for the list, but your attitute is both
 annoying and shows a lack of understanding for the basic principles
 behind piloting a successful business. Businesses rarely make decisions
 as arbitrary as "just because" if they plan to stay in business.

 If Cygnus has found that something is unprofitable in their market
 space then it's idiotic for them to pursue it... no matter how much
 that irratates you.

 -stewart-