Corel Office for Java

garym at sos.on.ca garym at sos.on.ca
Fri May 9 21:32:19 PDT 1997

>>>>> "au" == kaffe  <kaffe at kaffe.org> writes:

    au> I've tried with Kaffe 8.4 and the package
    au> biss-net.com(biss-0.87) but I am getting the following error
    au> at the point where the main window opens :

    au> java.lang.NullPointerException at
    au> biss/awt/kernel/Graphics.drawImage(line unknown, pc 4a366c) at

    au> Has anyone ever got similar messages and perhaps know what's
    au> wrong?  Or if Corel Office for Java is supporter by Kaffe ?

I get this error on all software which attempts to display GIF files.
When I trace it in the debugger, it appears the interface for
ImageProducer is perhaps slightly different between AWT and BissAWT.
I don't really know enough about Biss to be any clearer, but I can
reproduce the effect with any standard JDK demo using GIF or JPEG
files.

Gary Lawrence Murphy  - TeleDynamics -  (519)422-1150 f(519):422-2723
mailto:garym at sos.on.ca  - http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7704
http://www.sos.on.ca/~garym  - RR#1 7 Forest Pl Sauble Beach, Ont CAN