Is there are Kaffe port for StrongArm with a JIT?

Stephen Early Stephen.Early at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon May 12 14:57:42 PDT 1997

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Peter Ham wrote:
> 	What's available for the StrongArm with
> a JIT? Is anyone familiar with any other java vm's w/
> jits for StrongArm?

I'm considering implementing a JIT compiler for kaffe for the
StrongARM. This would be in the context of a port of kaffe to the
Nemesis operating system (which is already done, although not cleanly
enough to be able to send patches upstream), to run on the DEC IT
board.

If I go ahead with this then it will be done in the next couple of
months.

Steve Early