Kaffe

James A. Hillyerd james at blarg.net
Thu Nov 6 14:39:31 PST 1997

I'm seeing a lot of traffic on this list about people's needs and wants.
What I am not seeing is developers talking about things they are working
on.  How many people are actually working on improving Kaffe?  I realize
that some of the traffic is curcumvented because Tim is doing work for
Cygnus, and it would make sense for them to post everything here.  It
would be kinda nice to see a little status report or something every now
and then.

-james

[  James A. Hillyerd (JH2162) - james at blarg.net - Web Developer  ]
[  http://www.blarg.net/~james/   http://www.hyperglyphics.com/  ]
[ 1024/B11C3751 CA 1C B3 A9 07 2F 57 C9  91 F4 73 F2 19 A4 C5 88 ]