Next Release?

Matthias Hopf mshopf at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sun Oct 5 09:00:14 PDT 1997

> Any guesses on when the next release of Kaffe is coming out?  This list
> has been pretty quiet lately. =)
>
> -james

Kaffe v0.9.2 has just been released. But as I have to learn for final
exams right now, I won't be able to do anything about kaffe until
end of october. So expect a tested version of V0.9.2 (or V0.9.3 then ;)
in november.

And yes, it has been quiet here the last months. Nothing happened about
kaffe either, lots of the developers seemed to be on holiday ;)
I didn't do anything about kaffe0.9.1 as it seemed to have several
unfixed bugs.

CU

Matthias

--
    //             |   Matthias Hopf - "Hoeppel"   |    _      __
\\ //    Amiga     |  student of computer science  |  _|cience |-iction

 EMail:  mshopf at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
 Aminet: ftpamiga at epix.rrze.uni-erlangen.de
 WWW:    http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/user/mshopf/