JavaOS

Bartlee A. Anderson banders at ECD.Rockwell.COM
Tue Oct 14 10:00:21 PDT 1997

Getting it now,
Thanks,
	Bart

--
Bartlee A. Anderson     |  Sys. Test (ISDN-Commands-Trans Link-Tools)
Rockwell International  |                Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.          |                    banders at ecd.rockwell.com
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's  VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191     |                        FAX   (630) 227-9771