no math in shared library path

Michael Madore mikem at sungro.com
Wed Oct 15 20:51:01 PDT 1997

Hi,

I'm running Kaffe 0.9.2 on Debian Linux (2.0.30 kernel).  When I attempt to
use the BigInteger class in my program I get the following error:

   Java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:   no math in shared library path

I'm using Oracle's thin JDBC drivers, which apparently make use of this
class.  The error occurs if I use the class in a simple program without
JDBC also.  If I run the compiled program on an NT machine, I don't have
any problems.  Is this caused by my Linux installation, or by Kaffe?

TIA

Mike Madore