Kaffe or coffee ?

PookMan pooky at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 16 21:25:16 PDT 1997

 I am sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but In the README file,
we read this :

For a Kaffe system you need the following parts:

 kaffe-0.9.1.tgz                        Virtual machine and all bits
                                        provided by tjwassoc.co.uk
 kaffe-0.9.1-package-javasoft.com.tgz   Sun's class libraries.

If you want to use graphics you'll need one of the following:

 kaffe-0.9.1-package-biss-net.com.tgz   AWT graphics support.
 kaffe-0.9.1-package-epfl.ch.tgz        Alternative graphics support.

  I simply want to know where we can get those packages ??
At the corresponding site ? Where exactly ? ftp address ?

 THank you for your help