NetBSD-m68k-0.9.1 compile problem

Matthias Hopf (@Home) mshopf at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sun Oct 26 14:26:23 PST 1997

Hihi!

Matthias wrote:

> Sorry, I don't have a NextStep computer and thus I am not able to help you.
> I only wrote the original m68k-assembler macros (for AmigaOS) which were
> used for the NextStep port. Best ask at the mailing list kaffe at kaffe.org
> (majordomo) for help.

Grrr, should take a look at the header next time I'm replying to a
message... :-]

> Don't know why I stand in NOTES/HELPERS as NeXT porter :-]

This is still correct, though. I thought I should send a message to Tim
after my final exams (tuesday), but then, I can do it immedeately...

Tim, could you please remove me as NeXT porter in NOTES/HELPERS? I'm
repeatedly getting questions about the NeXT port, and I can't help those
folks. I don't know, who's done the NeXT port, either...

I'm still responsible for the Amiga port, though.

Cheers

Matthias

--
    //             |   Matthias Hopf - "Hoeppel"   |    _      __
\\ //    Amiga     |  student of computer science  |  _|cience |-iction

 EMail:  mshopf at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
 Aminet: ftpamiga at epix.rrze.uni-erlangen.de
 WWW:    http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/user/mshopf/