Kaffe Capable Browser?

banders banders at ECD.Rockwell.COM
Mon Sep 1 20:05:35 PDT 1997

I'm sorry, but I don't remember the gentleman's name, but he is working
on the Amaya suite, and it depends on whether he can fold kaffe into
the win32 stuff, I don't know the status of the Linux stuff...
He works with/for W3C I believe. Is trying to find out if anyone's got
kaffe working reliable with gnuwin32...
Hope this response isn't too off topic.
Bart,
Comments my own...