Sun3

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Wed Apr 1 10:45:23 PST 1998

Bertrand,

I feel this is a bit harsh - I'd be more than happy to buy a Sun 3 if I could, but I think they stopped making them
a few years back (just before the last ice age I believe).  As for the Alpha ... well perhaps the smiley indicated
I wasn't serious.

Tim

Bertrand Guiheneuf wrote:

> \\ Anyone out there have an old working Sun 3 they don't want.  I'd like to
> \\ get the m68k JIT working again but I don't have a platform.  I can
> \\ collect if your in the Bay area.  While I'm at it I'd quite like an
> \\ Alpha box :-)
> \\
> \\ Thanks
> \\ Tim
> \\
>
> After abusing (free software-) users and developpers credibility, Kaffe-Biss authors ask us for our own machines.
> Do you plan to ask us for nights with our wives :-)
>
>         Bertrand
>
> --
> IMPORTANT:
> Les propos ci dessus n'engagent que moi, ils ne representent
> aucunement la position de l'INRIA ni celle du projet FRACTALES.

>   Bertrand GUIHENEUF            E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf at inria.fr
>                                 Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36
>                                 http://Bertrand-Guiheneuf.home.ml.org
>   Projet FRACTALES
>   INRIA Rocquencourt,  BP 105 78153 LE CHESNAY Cedex - FRANCE

  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com