Core dump abort()

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Mon Aug 10 10:43:10 PDT 1998

 Bryan,

I am using FreeBSD, and don't have any of these problems with the
current CVS repos; I can't imagine it would be different with Friday's
snapshot.

If there is some interaction between the BSD's installed files and
Kaffe, I urge you to find out what it is and tell us about it.
If you have trouble doing that you might want to ask Archie, he has the
knowledge to diagnose and debug such "core-dump" problems.

	- Godmar