Patch to allow rebuilding with jikes

Maxim Kizub max at immsp.kiev.ua
Sat Dec 5 13:08:44 PST 1998

Hello.

BTW, I've asked a question here. about two months ago, about memory.
Kiev compiler still can't compile under kaffe because of OutOfMemory,
but it usually takes less memory then javac...

I'd like to reask this question again - how to profile or check out
the reason of this enormouse memory usage? Also, since kiev
is uder GPL now, is it possible to obtaine help from you? Since,
having sources, you have a chance to find it yourselfs, if it's something
obvious...