Problems with Kaffe 1.0b3 on Redhat 5.2

Damascene Joachimpillai Damascene.Joachimpillai.joachi at nt.com
Mon Dec 14 09:18:40 PST 1998

Hi,

I have been successfully using the kaffe1.0b2 on my machine. I upgraded
it to
the 1.0b3 and things seems to fall apart. I am not doing any SWING based
stuff.
I am just using plain AWT components. Also I was trying to compile and
run a
little application with JMF1.1 stuff. But this plain fails. The compiler
works fine
though - because I can start the class by using the Java port for linux.
However,
I prefer to work with kaffe. If someone can shed some light on how I can
get it to
work that would be great.

Cannot say enough about the good work that has gone into this product!

Thanks,
Damascene.