Any news of Kaffe & BISS?

Matt Birkholz birkholz at a.crl.com
Thu Feb 5 13:15:03 PST 1998

> Date: Tue, 3 Feb 98 16:16:41 IST
> From: erang at taux01.nsc.com (Eran Gluska)
> Sender: owner-kaffe at rufus.w3.org
>
> Is there any news regarding the status of Kaffe & Biss?
> When can the combined Kaffe/Biss version supporting AWT 1.1
> be expected?

As I recall, an announcement was "terribly overdue" a month ago.

I know it would make ME feel better to hear ANYTHING.  Nevermind WHEN.

Is it technical issues?  Ownership issues?  Just yeay or nay on those two
questions would help me make some decisions of my own...

Matt Birkholz <birkholz at alum.mit.edu>  Send mail for PGP 2.6.2 public key.
Key Fingerprint = B3 34 FB 3E 3C FE E8 57  AA B4 B2 95 A7 C0 1E AF