It doesn't link

Mario Haza mhaza at tajin.cice.mx
Fri Feb 27 13:50:39 PST 1998

I have downloaded, compiled and donwloaded guavac-1.0 and kaffe-0.9.2
without a problem. I use the javasoft classes.

When i use guavac as a java compiler it works perfectly, but when i use
kaffe i shows me messages like these one:
java_lang_reflect_Field_setShort
Failed to locate native library in path

I search those messages on the kaffe files and they are on the
tjwassoc.co.uk libraries.

My environment variables are:
CLASSPATH=.:/usr/local/share/kaffe/classes.zip
KAFFEHOME=/usr/local/share/kaffe
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/share/lib

What am i doing wrong?.

Thanks in advance.

  Mario "Mago" Haza
  Technical Support / Research Center for Educational Computing
  e-mail: mhaza at tajin.cice.mx
          mhaza at www.dcc.anahuac.mx
  Tel. (5) 627-0210 Ext. 8530 or 8527 (Mexico City)