Newbie question.

David Young dyoung at mork.uni.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 15 22:59:31 PDT 1998

	I have a feeling that the problem is that your CLASSPATH is
misconfigured. What happens to me if my CLASSPATH doesn't include
the Klasses.jar file is that Kaffe runs for a few moments and then
segfaults without any output. I'm also using Linux 2.0.

	It'd be awfully nice if Kaffe would fail more gracefully (or
informatively) when Klasses.jar doesn't precede (or replace)
classes.zip in one's CLASSPATH.

Dave

--
David Young * dcy2 cornell edu