Sound support?

Moshe Katz-Hyman moshe at katz-hyman.ml.org
Sat Jul 18 18:24:21 PDT 1998

Hello, I have a question.  Does Kaffe have sound support?  I am trying
to run ICQJava on my machine an I get this error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun/audio/AudioPlayer
        at Mirabilis/ICQ/NetAware/CNetAwareApp.main(line unknown, pc
0x847b3ef)

I saw someone with a question about supprt for .jar's
 and the response said to include classes.zip in your class path.  I did
that, but it still returns the same error.

BTW, please send any response to moshe at katz-hyman.ml.org as I am not on
the mailing-list.  Thank you.
Moshe Katz-Hyman -- moshe at katz-hyman.ml.org
katz-hyman.ml.org runs Linux; 100% Microsoft FREE, 100% of the time.