Which platform kaffe works?

Raffaele Sena raff at aromatic.com
Sat Jul 18 19:19:42 PDT 1998

On Sun, 19 Jul 1998, Kiyo Inaba wrote:

> >Interesting.  I'm using egcs 1.0.3a, but this shouldn't make much
> >difference, since my problem is a shared library-related one.  There
>
> Do you mean, you made static-linked version succesfully?

	I was have to build (and finally make it working) a statically
	linked version of Kaffe for a linux/arm port.

	I basically had to update the list of native methods
	(libraries/clib/native/external_wrapper.h) and fix
	one line in the Runtime class (if I remember correctly)
	to don't complain if there aren't any external libraries
	to load.

	Now I have to find the time to recollect my changes and
	make them available.

-- Raffaele