m68k/Amiga porting

jamesd at spirit.com.au jamesd at spirit.com.au
Sun Jul 19 20:52:52 PDT 1998

Hello Thomas, on Jul 17 you wrote:

> I thought about doing an Amiga port of Kaffe. To avoid duplicate effort, I
> would like to ask if there are others working on such a port.

  I am in the midst of compiling Kaffe 1.0b1 for the Amiga (m68k Geek Gadgets
environment). I would be most happy to cooperate to get it working. Currently
I am tracking down why the native functions in native functions in
libraries/clib/native are all prefixed kaffe whilst they are referred to in
external_wrappers.h with a prefix of java!

Bye,
James Dempsey