Building Kaffe 1.0b1 on Win95 with CygWin32

Murray Cumming Murray at orga.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 10:25:41 PDT 1998

Godmar,

Please forgive my newbie question, as I am new to kaffe and gnu: Where
do I send details about my 'fixes', and is there any preferred format?
Is a 'patch' simply a description of a fix, or is it some kind of
machine-generated differences file?

Murray Cumming
- email: murrayc at usa.net
- Home Tel: 0118 947 6570, Numeric Pager: 0839 043031