Building Kaffe 1.0b1 on Win95 with CygWin32

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Wed Jul 22 10:58:17 PDT 1998

 Murray,

I think the best thing is to send them to this list at
kaffe at rufus.w3.org *and* to kaffe-bugs at transvirtual.com.  For the latter,
you could use the report-kaffe-bug script in the distribution.

The format should be a unified or a context diff (diff -u or diff -c).
diff is a program that is part of any Unix installation and (I suppose)
part of the cygnus/win stuff.  Diff is used like so: "diff old new".
Read the man page.  I don't think there are more "formal" requirements.

One thing I should add, though:  comment the fixes.
For instance, changing

#if defined(OPTION_X)
#if 0 && defined(OPTION_X)

without any comment as to why you believe OPTION_X shouldn't be
honored is something that will most likely be ignored.

	- Godmar