Kaffe 0.10.1, FreeBSD, Bad magic

Mark Huizer xaa at xaa.iae.nl
Tue Jul 7 01:17:33 PDT 1998

The wise Laurent Bossavit produced the following lines:
> > You're using the classes.zip that comes with the FreeBSD jdk port.
> > Kaffe won't work with that one.  Use the one from Sun's Solaris JDK,
> > version 1.1.5.
>
> Ah, thanks. I don't have that particular classes.zip, but unzipping
> the one I have and rezipping it worked. Still getting other errors,
> but I'll see what I can do about them.

Too bad I'm leaving on a 10 day holiday at the moment :-( But since I
want to use the FreeBSD port classes.zip with kaffe, could you keep me
updated on your work, so I can see what I can do about it?

Mark
- Mark Huizer    -   xaa at xaa.iae.nl   -   markh at win.tue.nl              -