java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Mon Jul 27 22:32:55 PDT 1998

 Alicia,

> I've set up all of the properly environment variables including: $PATH,
> $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and $CLASSPATH (which include Klasses.jar & pizza.jar).

 You shouldn't have to set CLASSPATH anymore, because the kaffe script
will do that for you.  But if you do, make sure you include . (dot) or
whereever your classes can be found.  This might be where your problem
lies.

Alexandre posted a set of fixes for the scripts to make sure they behave
more Sun-like (i.e., prepending existing CLASSPATH), but they're still in
the pipeline.  You can find them in the archives, though.

	- Godmar