problems when running the test program on win95

wowow wowow at phoebus.es.ncku.edu.tw
Fri Jun 26 03:21:07 PDT 1998

We have compiled kaffe on win95 successfully by modifying  a few code
such as
    #include XXXX, typedef struct YYYY.

When we execute "kaffe HelloWorldApp", we get the error message:
(C:\KAFFE\BIN\KAFFE.EXE 1044) Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

We use 'gdb' to debug kaffe.exe, and we have found there may be some
problems in the following codes (
kaffe-0.10.0/kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-internal/internal.c:
reschedule()) :

      if (setjmp(TCTX(lastThread)->env) == 0) {
              TCTX(lastThread)->restorePoint =
GET_SP(TCTX(lastThread)->env);
              longjmp(TCTX(currentThread)->env, 1);
      }

the 'gdb' gets SIGSEGV (segmentation fault) at the line
"longjmp(TCTX(currentThread)->env, 1);"

Could you give us any comment ?

Thank you for your help.