problems when running the test program on win95

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Fri Jun 26 08:58:46 PDT 1998

> It's probably the SP_OFFSET macro (i386/win32/cygnus/md.h) with an
> incorrect value - if should point at the stack pointer offset in the
> setjmp buffer.

Tim is right.

You seem to be using 0.10.0.  I checked and this release does not redefine
SP_OFFSET properly.  Please get 0.10.1 or the current snapshot (better) from
ftp.transvirtual.com/pub/kaffe/*snap*

The correct SP_OFFSET is 7 so that your md.h would look like what I appended.

	- Godmar

---

/*
 * i386/win32/cygnus/md.h
 * Windows'95 (Cygnus GNU C) i386 configuration information.
 *
 * Copyright (c) 1996, 1997
 *      Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.  All rights reserved.
 *
 * See the file "license.terms" for information on usage and redistribution
 * of this file.
 */

#ifndef __i386_win32_cygnus_md_h
#define __i386_win32_cygnus_md_h