Question on java_lang_reflect_Method_invoke()?

Edwin Foo efoo at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 15 07:55:53 PDT 1998

Hello,

Could someone explain to me where java_lang_reflect_Method_invoke() comes
from? I see Java_java_lang_reflect_Method_invoke() in
libraries/clib/native/Method.c (which differs from the external definition
of Java_java_lang_reflect_Method_invoke() by an additional parameter), but
only java_lang_reflect_Method_invoke() is defined in
libraries/clib/native/Method.h. Currently, I am seeing compilation errors
because java_lang_reflect_Method_invoke() is not being produced/linked.

-Edwin

Edwin Foo        | MIT Computer Science '98 - Systems and Architecture
efoo at mit.edu     | DEC Cambridge Research Lab - Scalable Computing Group
(617) 225-9715   | Residential Computing Consultant (RCC) Developer

       "Love must be sincere; Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."
http://hesed.mit.edu/~efoo                       - Romans 12:9 <><