What classes.zip?

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Tue Jun 30 11:54:35 PDT 1998

> what classes.zip should I use with kaffe 0.10.1?? there is no longer a
> package available, but using the classes.zip from jdk1.1.5 won't work
> (and USING_JDK_1_1 is in no source file, so I assume it can use 1.1 by
> default?)

 Mark,

Apparently, there are different classes.zip from different ports of the
1.1.5 jdk to different platforms.  You want to use the one that comes
with Sun's Solaris version.  You do not want to use the one that comes
with Linux's or FreeBSD's JDK port.

There is no option or package in Kaffe.  Licensing restrictions prohibit
the redistribution of Sun's classes.zip.

	- Godmar