JavaOne Open Source Java BOF?

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Tue Mar 24 22:55:18 PST 1998

All,

So here we are at JavaOne again.  Ean Schuessler was talking to me about
organising an imprompt "Open Source Java" BOF sometime this week and
wondered if anyone would be interested?  Don't quite know how we'll
announce the time and date (well Ean has a megaphone ....) but if
there's enough interest (let me know) we might try to twist John Gauge's
arm or something.

Cheers
Tim
--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,	Fax:     +1 510 704 1893
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com