broken commit

Todd T. Fries toddf at acm.org
Tue Nov 3 00:37:59 PST 1998

$ cd kaffe/kaffevm

$ (cvs diff -u -r 1.11 -r 1.12 support.c
   cvs diff -u -r 1.10 -r 1.11 classMethod.c )|  less
$

I just thought I'd point out that this changes the behavior on my OpenBSD/i386
system from passing all regression tests to failing all regression tests with
an added nullpointerexception ...

... surely this effects other platforms.  I've not spent enough time in the
code to make a useful suggestion other than if I revert back to the earlier
versions of both these files kaffe works much better for me.
Todd Fries .. toddf at acm.org