Kaffe and HP-UX 10.20

Pavel Roskin pavel_roskin at geocities.com
Wed Nov 11 04:30:27 PST 1998

Hello!

In my todo-list for today stood a hack for Kaffe to relink it on "make
install" for HP-UX. I wanted to introduce a target relink and make
"install" depend on @RELINK@

> Someone has already posted a patch to automake/libtoolize Kaffe, but
> it was never installed :-(

It would be better to apply this patch. If it is lost or is
"non-appliable" I'll try to do it myself.

> A pity, because it would make shared library handling *much*
> easier and more portable...

Libtool doesn't support dynamically loadadle libraries. Hopefully, it
should not be a big problem, because the problems are not with them, but
with libkaffevm.

Best regards,
Pavel Roskin.