Problems running kaffe on Win32/Linux

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Sun Nov 8 10:19:37 PST 1998

 Hi Robert,

Something is going wrong here.

First of all, the "NoSuchMethodError" results from the fact that your
Klasses.jar is somewhat out-of-date.  A recent fix requires you have an
up-to-date Klasses.jar.  In particular, 1.0b2's won't work.

That said:  the nightly automatic Klasses.jar is broken at the moment.
However, I did check in a version of Klasses.jar that I built. (Revision
1.20).

Second, I don't know what you mean by "the Klasses.jar that is built" ---
building one is not yet part of the standard build process.  You can
rebuild it if you have a working Java compiler.

	- Godmar