Patch for SunOS 4.1.3 build of 1.0.b2

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Fri Oct 9 01:46:32 PDT 1998

I've tested kaffe-1.0.b2 on SunOS 4.1.4 and get java source compiled without
any problems.

I use CLASSPATH as '.:/usr/local/share/kaffe/Klasses.jar:/usr/local/share/kaffe/pizza.jar'.
On the other hand, when I use CLASSPATH '.:/usr/local/share/kaffe', it can
not find essential class.

> Your classes.zip is that of JDK-1.1.6, isn't it? I use JDK-1.2 and I

It does not matter. I just show you an example, and actually classes.zip
or rt.jar are not needed when you just compile java source by using
pizza compiler. All staffs are in Klasses.jar and pizza.jar.

> I think Klasses.jar and pizza.jar may be loaded though.

I can not understand why you think these two files are loaded with
your CLASSPATH. The symptom you show indicates these two files are
not loaded properly.

Kiyo