Kaffe & JServ

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Wed Oct 14 17:52:02 PDT 1998

Dan,

Can you provide more information?  Does Kaffe startup at all for
example, and when does it die?  Does it dump core, exit or raise an
exception.  Try running kaffe with -verbosejit on to get more
information about what it's doing.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com